FINALLY! A Practical and Sensible Approach To Building an Amazing Body
WHAT INDUSTRY EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT LGN365
"It's a fantastic read filled with excellent information, and I could not recommend a product–or its creator–more highly."
JOHN ROMANIELLO | ROMAN FITNESS SYSTEMS
"I recall a conversation we had years ago at the Fitness Summit where I encouraged him to risk everything, and dive head-first into this industry he loves.
He's been doing that in a big way, and I can say with full sincerity that he's
created a truly excellent product (it's actually a multi-media course that covers muscle gain & fat loss goals).
And no, I don't get a single cent of commission by recommending it.
ALAN ARAGON | WRITER, COACH, INDEPENDENT RESEARCHER
CHECK OUT ALL OF LGN365'S AMAZING FEATURES...
THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER FITNESS EBOOK
LGN365 is a comprehensive fitness course that covers fat loss, muscle gain, and strategies for maintaining the amazing body you've built.
With 7 training programs, excel macronutrient calculators, full training guide, 12 exercise demo videos, 5 expert interview videos and podcasts, you have all the tools you need to create the body of your dreams.
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU GETFULL DISCLOSURE + NO FUNNY BUSINESS
LGN365 - GETTING STARTED
This guide is my entire philosophy on the fitness lifestyle.
In it I cover fat loss, muscle gain, training principles, goal setting, mindset, and how to manage your physique-building journey.
At 100 pages, I cover most of the principles that are pertinent to your current physique-related goals whether they be fat loss or muscle gain.
FAT LOSS + HYPERTROPHY MANUALS
I wrote a fat loss guide to help you set up your diet, as well as your training program to do with it. There are 3 training programs to choose from, and I give advice to help you choose which one is best for you.
The hypertrophy manual is all about what it takes to build muscle and get strong. In this guide, there are 4 training pragrams ranging anywhere from 3 to 6 days per week.
LGN365 TRAINING GUIDE
In this guide I cover how to progress using reverse pyramid training, and rest-pause techniques.
I also cover warming up,tips for mobility and quick-fixes to improve your ability to move freely and comfortably through various movements. I also give a list of exercise substitutions for you to use when you either can't perform a certain movement, or need to swap something out for another trianing cycle.
LGN365 RECIPE HANDBOOK
If you're not sure what to eat, I've provided some example recipes for you to give a try. They're exclusive from my friend Derek, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
Remember, this is not the only meal choices you have, but merely a springboard for getting creative with your cooking.
EXCEL MACRONUTRIENT CALCULATORS + PRINTABLE TRAINING LOGS
Fat loss and muscle gain calculators based on your gender, weight, body fat percentage and activity level. Just plug in your numbers, and get started with your plan - no need for fumbling with extensive equations.PLUG IN YOUR STATS AND GET STARTED - NO GUESSWORK
INTERVIEWS WITH INDUSTRY PROSVIDEO + AUDIO
- LEO BABAUTA
- ROGER LAWSON
- JOHN ROMANIELLO
- DEREK DOEPKER
- ALAN ARAGON
- The most important factor when creating habits and succeeding in maintaining those habits
- How to get your habits to stick using the '5-minute rule'
- Why we want to create a habit first and focus on results later
- Why the 'no time' excuse is not an excuse at all
- How taking just one small step every day can set you up for long-term success
- Why choosing time-specific goals might be setting you up for failure and how to change your thought process
- How 'shocking the muscles' and 'switching programs' might be killing your progress
- How to 'trick' yourself into putting in the time and effort to build your ultimate physique
- Why second-guessing your fitness program will keep you from achieving your physique-related goals
- Why you should 'trust the process' and believe in what you're doing
- Why your lack of commitment keeps you from going forward – why you don't ever make substantial progress
- The importance of 'course-correcting' along your fitness journey
- Learn why the occasional mishap where you fall off your diet or miss a training day is actually okay, and won't deter your progress
- Why setting goals based on a timeline is not always the most conducive to achieving them
- How you can set *realistic* checkpoints that will set you up for long term success
- Discover the uncanny *Treat Yo Self* protocol that Roger shares with all of his clients
- Why we recommend high intensity training for fat loss
- Why you should strategically add intensity and volume for building muscle mass
- Learn how to manage your training and recovery to suit your lifestyle
- Why people on the Internet will make fun of you if you don't train your legs
- Learn why the small exercises (face pulls, band work, and assistance work) can benefit you in the long term and keep your joints healthy
- The importance of building a balanced physique through movement variations
- How a book on antioxidants and Arnold Schwarzenegger completely changed his view and approach to a lifelong diet strategy and body composition
- Why most of us don't get started on the right foot – how to distill the information into what is useful for you (why I made this course!)
- Why he decided to use some ingredients such as almond flour for baking and kale to make 'chips' to cover your salty cravings
- How his studies of the raw vegan diet influenced him to be creative with his food selection and baking alternatives
- Why your diet must be manageable, and how your 'willpower' to stick with your diet can only take you so far
- Why you should never compromise taste for the sake of eating healthier
- Why worrying about Meal-Timing is an EXTREME Nitpick when it comes to building muscle or losing body fat
- Why it's silly to spend your time worrying about every single meal
- Learn why hitting your macros by the end of the day is more important than any magical meal plan
- Learn about the importance of discovering *your personal preferences* for meal patterns, cheat meals, and meal planning
- Why maintaining your physique results can be the most difficult part of your journey, and how to do it successfully
- Why there is no magical formula for weight maintenance
- Why it's unreasonable to believe you can be at your *fighting weight* year-round
- Learn why we don't think you should set *unrealistically lean* maintenance points in terms of body fat percentage
12 EXERCISE AND MOBILITY DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE COURSE
I bought it, plugged in my numbers in the excel sheets, picked a training program and went to work.
And the results speak for themselves.
The reason it finally worked for me was that I let the guide be in charge instead of me. I handed over the responsibility, knowing and trusting that JC had done it right.
I knew how to do the heavy lifting in the gym, now I just had to follow the nutritional guidelines and training program and things would be fine.
Before, I would sit and use the different formulas to get my BMR, set macros, count percentages, adjust and get the right numbers, but since I didn't trust them upon myself they were useless.
It all comes down to trust and putting focus on what matters.
I trust JC and the reward is a body I have dreamed of having ever since being a little fat kid eating candy and watching Turtles.
My progress in pounds in six weeks and five days of following LGN365:
Squats from 6×220 to 8×258.5 Deadlift from 5×253 to 5×286 Bench 6×187 to 6×198 Chins from 10xbw to 6xbw+25.3lbs
My body weight started at 182lbs and is now down to 169lbs.
- Hampus Hertzberg
I had a great experience with JC's program – I was able to make progress after a long plateau in less than ideal conditions.
Prior to starting JC's program, I had been lifting heavy and getting stronger for a couple of years.
Immediately before starting the program, I was focusing on recomp – getting stronger while getting leaner. I had hit a plateau, and was struggling to consistently hit the heavier weights with each training session.
Right as I started JC's program, I moved and started a new job that required a completely new schedule that I wasn't adjusted to. I wasn't able to 100% commit to the prescribed cardio, and I had a loose interpretation of his nutritional guidelines.
The part that I could fully commit to was lifting 3 days a week.
Even in a very non-ideal situation, I was able to finally make gains in strength again, while slowly getting leaner in 12 weeks.
I hit a deadlift PR that I had stalled at for 6 months, as well as a chin up PR – all while on a fat loss plan.
Even doing what I considered the bare minimum, I progressed more in those 12 weeks than I had in the 6 months prior.
My favorite aspect of this program is that it still allows you to do the things you enjoy, while adding in movements that you wouldn't typically do that help correct posture and address imbalances.
You are not limited to one specific lift, but have the option to pick the ones that you enjoy doing and that work for you.
This is a huge amount of compromise compared to what you'd typically see in other programs. I would highly recommend this program, especially if you are limited in time (who isn't these days, really??) and enjoy having flexibility in your program.
As long as you follow the general guidelines, the rest comes pretty easily, and it is not difficult to make gains and see progress.
- Laura Nguyen
Running this program was definitely a good decision for me. I've done my share of diets and workouts, and this one is definitely one of my favorites.
Being able to know what was coming for the next few months and sticking with it was great.Whenever I had a question, JC was there to answer.
He's a legit guy and knows his stuff. He actually cares about all of his clients and knows everyone is different.
He sticks with his principles but he's willing to work with you. He's not a "one size fits all" kind of guy.
While on the program I was able to make improvements in all of my major lifts, and also make some improvements in form and balance as well.
Having the spreadsheets for workouts and macros took the mystery out of everything.I had great time on this program and plan on continuing to use it and the principles I learned from it in the future.
As far as gains go, I was able to add 30lbs to dips, 20 to squats, 25 to chins, and 40 to deads.
I put on about 5-6lbs bodyweight in the process, so not a bad ratio. It helped that I hadn't really ever concentrated on dips or chins before. I'm happy with the gains though.
- Travis Bailey
Following JC's program has probably been the best decision since I started weightlifting. I've always worked out hard on barbell lifts and eaten more protein than my budget could afford, but I've never been particularly lean. Last summer this got even worse, I injured my back while deadlifting and I couldn't even stand up straight for months.
After months out of the gym, I had ballooned from 202lbs to 224lbs, while losing a ton of muscle. I was fat and I was depressed and I was even wondering whether it was worth working out anymore. That was until JC mentioned a new program he wanted to test.I've been a long time reader of JC's.
His advice is straightforward and based upon hard science instead of the myths that have been perpetuated throughout the fitness industry, so when he said he had a program coming out, I immediately signed up. He sent out the program a week later. I chose one of his fatloss programs and there I was, back in the gym again.
At first it was agony to be back in the gym, but I put JC's stretching/mobility routine into practice because I wanted to heal my injuries and really do it right this time. Well, for the first few weeks, nothing happened. My bench and squat stayed pretty much the same, my deadlift was pretty much nonexistent, and my chin ups were a struggle. But then, almost overnight, I started to see improvements.
My bench started skyrocketing, I was adding 10 pounds to my squat every workout, and my deadlifts were out of control.
Then, people started commenting about how good I looked. At first, I thought they were just being nice, but then after having people repeat the same thing, it started to sink in. At this point, I knew there was no turning back, I was fully committed to the program and my results showed the smart training principles the program was based upon.
Over the 16 weeks of JC's Fat loss program, I had the following progress.
Starting body weight: 224 pounds
Previous lifting records (all weight in pounds):
Bodyweight Chin Ups: 9 @ Bodyweight of 215
Ending Weight: 194 pounds
Weighted Chin Ups: 6×65
Bodweight Chin Ups:
1st Set: 16 (+7 reps)
2nd Set: 10
Bench: 8×250 (+35lbs)
I've lost 30 lbs and gained a lot of muscle. My body feels better than it ever has and even better, I look great and feel way better about myself.
Thanks JC for putting an amazing program together, you've made a really big impact on my life.
Keep up the great work.
- Dieter S.
Please know that I stand behind my work with full confidence. If you do the work, you will get results.
LGN365 is all about improving your body composition through strength training, proper diet, and taking the time necessary to realize the results you want.
Nothing worth having is ever free, or easy.
My methods are simple, no-BS, and very effective, but you still have to work hard. You must follow the programming as written out and make sure your diet is in line with your goals.
If you do find yourself getting stuck, or confused, I'm only an email away and I'd love to see how I can help you in the case you're not making the progress you'd hoped for.
In saying that, I'm willing to work with you to get the results you can be proud of.
You will not find a better guarantee, because honestly, you won't find many others who are as passionate as I am about seeing you succeed with your physique-related goals.
You have nothing to lose!